Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

DIY PJ Playdate

We all know how nearly impossible it is to get any crafting done with a toddler around.  Recently I found a tutorial for DIY PJs and decided I wanted to make them for Anikan.  Knowing he would never allow me to do this, I teamed up with Emily and created a pajama creating playdate so the kids could play and we could create!  We only ended up getting to the pants but they all came out really cute.  Suzanne entertained the kids because she lost interest in the creating part (I must say, playing with the kiddos probably was more fun).  Emily, Wendy, and I all made pajama pants for our boys!  Lucky Wendy was able to figure out the trick was to "put one inside out and the other inside in and put the inside in one inside the inside out one......."....... lol... yea... that's how I felt too.

Anyway here are the results! (Yes Davy... Anikan is being ridiculous.  And Logan, those pants are quite thrilling!)

And some more pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment